Sunday 10 November 2013

Project 2:2A AND 2B (Natural and Man Made Structure)

                                               
                                          My Project 2A: NATURAL STRUCTURE

 
                                           
That is my real drawing.what i expected in my drawing is happiness and afford in my drawing..yeah,i trying to make shadow and tone in my drawing.When i make it,it look nice for me.Yeah..first time,i make it this.So very difficult to make it look perfert like other professional student in art.i think my drawing is not bad.it can be improved if i used colour..haha.But it is not allowed.


So,that is my hand drawing.i found that natural when i and my friends are walking around lake of Fajar Harapan.For me,to draw something different natural i need to set my mind what kind of natural are gives beautiful structure and spirit for.So i draw PAPAYA LEAF.That natural have nice structure and  good green environment when i looked it.THEN,i make a simple hatcing and tone on my drawing.Not difficult for me to draw it,but it can be difficult if i not enjoy what i draw it



                                                  My Project : MAN MADE STRUCTURE




Actually..what i feel about this drawing are sometimes beautiful,sometimes make me hate it.what sometimes i  said it beautiful because i happy and glad to myself,i make it this with help by close friends.without them,i think my drawing will be hated and laugh by other people.I asked them,how to make this sturucture become systematic side on A3 paper,how to make my drawing has proportion and others.With this,i learn so many about art.Then what sometimes i hate it,because i don't satifised with "human" on my drawing.very difficult to draw.



I found it in school of education near of school of HBP..i want to draw it because this site always i cross it to going my lunch at ZUBAIDAH's restaurant.so,i take picture an angle side.so that side have the tradisional and near of school of education.also has nice green grass and leaf "pelepah".i used brown colour for that house.


No comments:

Post a Comment