Sunday 10 November 2013

MY PROJECT 4:4A AND 4B (proposed environment and existing condition)

                          MY PROJECT :PRESENTATION DRAWING
                                            ( ELEVATION SITE)


     We need to produce the blueprints of ours L-Shape chair and
     draw an isometric(I prefered isometrix) and perspective
     drawing(1 joint,one point)   

   
                            SO THESE IS MY DRAWING:        
                                                                        
Very difficult for me to produce this drawing because
i don't have basic kind of technical drawing.But it can stopped
me to draw it.Eventhought it's also can be improved my
hand drawing effeciently

My perspective drawing make by one point and without
8 montruler and no scale. My isometrics are put 30 degree
on my drawing and to draw it,i put on my drawing not
exceed on the scale 30 degree.



No comments:

Post a Comment