Sunday 10 November 2013

MY project 3:THE SCULPTER (L-CHAIR AND FREE FORM SCULPTURE)

                                           
                                                  MY Project 3:THE SCULPTURE


 

OKE guys..this is my favourite part.my concept is swan.what i
feel to make this is because my hometown has many swan and
my auntie also keep one at back house.So i used 500 slice of
paper and fold up become form triangle.Very difficult part to fold
up a many triangle.so,my friends also help me to do it.then. i graft
it by use 125 triangle from a down to make base to control balance.
then make it a wing,i separate 2 wing.1 wing,i used 100 triangle..when
2 wing finish,i fold up by the base.so,i make the head has a flap feather
by used slice of feather of shuttlecock and a red rope to make it.It's
 like queen swan.it act like rich has a silver tin on the body.It is very
beautiful swan for me..

IT Make me love a female swan because has a three tail.it means
 has nice on back body than male.



                                        My Project : MODEL L-CHAIR



















            My Group Member Are:
    MUHAMAD SYAFIQ and LIM SIEW LI                                                                                                  we make it together without pain,
             sadness  and more patient.
    we create together.My concept is the box.
              I used mouting board and wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment