Saturday 9 November 2013

my first project:1A and 1B (MY PERSONAL AND PERSONAL LOGO)

                                                        My project 1A:MY PERSONAL                                                                       
   
Hi,asalamualaikum...My name is Muhamad faiz bin jamaludiin.Now i'm 19 years old.I was born on june 1994 in hospital of Kuala Lumpur.I have 5 sibling including me which is a brother and 1 sister and i'm fourth last brother.i'm stay live in Hulu Langat,Selangor.I'm very excited because including as HBP student to learn how to create myself to be more creative.Now,i'm bulding technologist in HBP,USM.I hope i can learn more knowledge by super lecturer and also an experiance students.

Hopely,i can make better and improve my talent to be good student.Not easy to be good,sometimes has challenges.So i need started from down to create my achivement.My lecturer,Dr.Faizal Baharom always said"afford" "afford" "afford"..i don't know how i got that meaning.Now i know..what he want form me about "afford".For me,it means how you start create something,must have detail strategics.without that,your building can be destroyed.

So,i hopely i can know sometheng what is HBP?what he want it?what are we to be?
i love HBP..i know very difficult to say about have a lot project i need to do it.But i know nothing can blocked my way.

My Project 1B :PERSONAL LOGO



helllo everyone,this my logo.It named is The Flash.why i make it this logo?because it can make me fast and diligent to work.i choose a red colour and blue colour because it gives strenghten and powerful feeling to learning something.Then a yellow colour means happiness,when doing something it can bring happy with what i do.Without that..i can doing nothing because that feels always make me storng to do it something.Why "THINK"?because without that,nothing can adapt with my work condition.

SO,LET THINKS WHAT HAPPEN TO US IN OTHER DAY.
NOT ONLY CLAPS THEIR HAND,IT WILL BE HAPPENED
...





No comments:

Post a Comment